Sunday 3 May 2009

OMG. Another holiday passed like that. Till today, 3 May 2009

Well, has been another boring holiday. Well, it was still OK since I got to go back to Kuantan. Cousins went back too, so it wasn't all that boring in Kuantan. And cousins brought an exchange student that was staying with them. German girl, very friendly, and noisy... XD

Hmm, the past week in school wasn't really impressive. Only got some test results. Still not bad. 89 for Sejarah, and what else did I get... Dah lupa. Was a little upset 'cause got ignored by certain friends. I don't really know what has gotten into me, or them. Didn't really asked or given it a thought, though. There was this incident where I advised my friend not to let personal problems overcome your priorities, especially your exams. What I got was a pretty cold reaction. Not blaming anyone here. Maybe I should not nose into people's problems too much. Now I really understand how the world goes nowadays. People don't really want your care and kind thoughts, and neither they will give you any. Maybe there are still people that love getting and receiving "cares" from others, but that's just no longer the way the world goes around now. It's all money and fame now. Whatever. ME NO CARE.

I believe that as long I have the right group of friends (YES, THE "RIGHT" GROUP), and God's guidance, I will get through the ways of this very, very evil and heartless world. Could see some more true colours of people. Which is kind of stunning, disgusting, but also sometimes intriguing and also very pleasant. But more of the former, not the latter.

Did not attend church this week. Wonder how'd everything went. And was wondering who piloted the PC-LCD this week. Hope they enjoyed it. Hoping to get back to church this week. Just remembered that the Youth camp logo not fully complete yet. Dang it. With all these projects coming up (yes, Add. Maths, English etc), I'm gonna get nowhere if I'n not moving at lightspeed. Gotta' buck up. Exam's next week. So full of sh*t.

So funny that another so-called global pandemic is happening. Humans are sometimes so funny. They have to get hit hard before they realise this small matter could be handled just by doing something simple. Is it hard to just keep hygiene perfect? Funny. Really funny. Feel like wanting to blog more on this issue. Well, maybe for some other time. Mum's gonna kill me if she finds out I'm still online.

Not-so-much peace to you. BLEKS~

=CHIcken WINGs=

3 comments:

  1. HaHa sorry lo.. ntg much la..
    im jux very sensitive.. dun bother me..
    im jux an ordinary A**H***.. weird.. y shud i insult me myself..
    stupid...
    ppl r like dat(include me).. sometimes.. or most of the times..
    if dey dun listen den fine la.. is dem who gt wrong.. if it doesnt involve u.. den dun bother dose A**H***... jux live ur life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi chicken!

    you just come out wif a jumble of things

    you just keep me.... errr

    come on!

    well, is the german girl hot?

    btw

    who cares?

    i believe true love still exist anyway.

    i care a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol lol lol
    ya
    i kinda freaky
    always coming up with weird stuffs.. XD

    =wings=

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?