Sunday 10 May 2009

RANT! Songs that I listen to currently~

Listening to these songs now. Lots of R&B. Love them a lot. It's a perfect expression of me! XD
Wanna' listen to all my blog readers' opinions and interests in music! XD

On my playlist:
Lady Gaga: Disco Heaven
Lady Gaga: Just Dance
Lady Gaga: Poker Face
Lady Gaga featuring Flo-rida: Starstruck
Freemasons featuring Amanda Wilson: Love On My Mind- Radio Mix
Meet Uncle Hussain: Lagu Untukmu
Stacy: Gagap
Rihanna: Rehab
Rihanna: Disturbia
Rihanna: Breakin' Dishes
Rihanna featuring The Dream: Hatin' On The Club
Rihanna: Don't Stop The Music
Britney Spears: If You See Amy
Katy Perry: If You Can Afford Me
Katy Perry: Thinking Of You
Jamiroquai: Electric Mistress
The Black Eyed Peas: Boom Boom Pow
The Black Eyed Peas: Shut Up
Soulja Boy featuring Sammie: Kiss Me Thru The Phone
Riyu Kosaka: Baby's Tears
And of course I love all Hillsong's production of music, MARVELOUS~!

Hmmm..... I need a new dose of music. My ears are going dry to the current tunes I have now! I need some techno-R&B now!!!!! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?