Saturday 30 May 2009

Birthday Frenzy! Happy B'day Caleb!

ATTENTION ALL!
TODAY IS CALEB ONG'S BIRTHDAY.
SO, IM'MA SAY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
GOD BLESS YOU:
IN FAMILY
IN FRIENDS
IN STUDIES
IN FINANCE
IN HEALTH
AND!
IN ROMANCE~!

Just got back from Caleb's birthday bash in Gasoline. The food there was OMG expensive. Hurt my wallet much. Paid RM26-27+/-... Was expensive, but the party was great. Hoped that Caleb is super happy with the party~ Didn't really get to picture with the b'day boy. Mum didn't allow me to borrow her camera. She said it was the only one and ONLY camera at home. I was a little disappointed, but, after thinking over it, yeah, it's OK then. I'll have to work to get my own camera then. Wanna' get myself a DSLR. I'll be so high then... Back to the story~ Hmmm... Celine and I took lotsa' pictures together. So LOL. The up and "high" atmosphere was in the air. I laughed a lot. Haven't been able to laugh like that in a long time. Been very down lately. Much stress. Or depression. Or both. BAH! Xiu Yeong (a.k.a Burger) took some wrong "medicine" I guess. She haven't been able to stop laughing since the beginning of the party 'till the end. MAN! Suddenly, something occured to me. What if after SPM, school, will we be able to come out more often like this? I realised after a long time that friends are necessary, though sometimes I don't want to acknowledge that fact. It's too strong. I can't imagine how friendships are after schooling life. But one thing is for sure, I NEED A MAKEOVER. Need to go colour (highlight preferrably) hair. Get a designer specs done. I would want to try out my own design! Man it would rock. Then maybe do private tutoring. It's fast and rather easy method of income. Provided when the students aren't really pain in the a*s. OWH! Happy for Caleb, he has got a GF already! Congrats Leb!

Was chit-chatting with Celine and suddenly the Gasoline waiters started playing some emo Mandarin songs... Celine couldn't tahan and whipped out her earphone equipped, sleek purple iPod nano 3rd Generation and we heard songs over it. Man, the techno RAWKS! Love it much. Clubbing anyone? And I realised that I need to get myself some new gadgets. Some of them which I don't have, and some which I have, but need replacement. Like my Samsung E590 now... Bought it 'cause the design is "cun". Simple but classy. But not hardy. The keypad cover cracked at the edges. When I realised, was totally stunned. Now my phone is cellotaped at the bottom... Awkward ugliness.

So... Next year's or X'mas wishlist are:
1. A digital camera/ DSLR
2. Sony PSP
3. A new phone. Thought of N82, N96, Omnia, or a Pixon.
4. LAPTOP! RAWR!
5. An mp3 player.
6. N-DS
7. More thumbdrives! (It feels safer to have more of it, blame it on OCD)
8. More sleep
9. JPA scholarship
10. Being chosen for exchange programme
11. Passing driving license
12. This is the one which I really hope will come true. Undying good ties and relationship with closest family and friends. From the bottom of my heart. (not deep enough? then see my blog page title)

Well, getting tired. Hope Celine can send me the b'day party pictures. We haven't even started talking 'bout the Mag Inc. thing. Damn it. Celine, we should change schools until the competition is done, then we reshift back to school. Keen on it? XD

=CHIcken WINGs=

3 comments:

Your thoughts?