Monday 25 May 2009

THE SUNDAY AND MONDAY




Haha, had a great church service yesterday. But somehow in the beginning I wasn't really happy... XD Maybe it's because I didn't get to be an usher. LOL. I didn't mind at all. But after doing so much to prepare to being an usher, all those effort went to, well, not really a waste, but, it wasn't utilised also. So... *Sigh*


It was like this. The day before, I cut my fingernails short. Which really isn't something I would do. I keep middle-long fingernails because I wanna' make my fingers look a little longer. 'cause my fingers a a little short. Looks weird. XD Then on Sunday, I dressed formally. Which is something I don't do normally either. I wore the best-looking pants, which was the tightest... Mind you I have waist circumference of 29.5 inches. I had to tighten the belt to the tighest, too. OMG. Wore tie and all. And when My Family and I Co. reached to the venue, I told the head usher that I was ready for duty. She told me that they had enough ushers... I was pretty shocked 'cause the week before that she asked my Dad to get some people from my group to help. But then, yesterday... Awww, nevermind. Maybe I came late. Or anything. Or maybe I ain't got no enough experience. Who knows? But I'm sure God knows that I prepared for it, though at last "tak jadi". No use to be angry, too. Just live with it. Life's like that, eh?? XD


Well, the bittersweet experience for that special day of 24 May 2009. Then today (Monday, 25 May 2009). Was a little p*ssed off in the morning. Well, it's a small matter. But it's accumulated over the past years. So is it still considered a small matter. You consider. You are calling a friend. They ignore you (or supposedly, they say they "can't hear you"). You call again, and they still don't give and d*mned reaction. You still call, until the 5th time. And they still ignore you. And when later you ask them what were whey thinking, they say they didn't hear you calling. For a few years this has been happening. Still a small problem? That's what happened to me today. So LOL. That "friend" was reading for today's exam like b*tch-crazy. Well, you don't have to be so ignorant right? At least give some reaction. And while reading, he has to show his "YOU-OWE-ME-LOTS-OF-$$$$$" face (translate to Cantonese). What's his problem? Go get a life! I was just being nice. Or he thought I was annoying? I don't really give a d*mn. I'll still be better than him. And I really hope that it'll happen.


This is what I call a friend who's a HYPOCRITE. One minute they need you, the next you're like a piece of dust to them. Peh~ Ingatkan orang baik. Kenal sekali, susah seumur hidup tau???


Left only one more subject. Then got lot's of project to finish. Add. Maths. Biology. Man, all the crap. Hope I'll still be alive then.



=Wings=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?