Saturday 16 May 2009

Have to rant about this!!! OMG!!!

Today has been a really, really, and I mean REALLY freaky day. Intention was to go to church to finish the Youth camp logo... Joe forgotten to bring laptop... *SHOCKED... then crying in my heart*. Joe did apologize. But didn't blame him either. Busy working people. What to do. Can't complain or sulk. Live with it. XD Well, did LCD then. At least to kill time until Youth service starts. Went for "makan" after Youth. Ingatkan dah lapar, OK la kalau pergi makan. Manakan tahu, hari ini pula "suey" yang banyak sangat itu pula mari.

Reached the mamak stall. Near Joash's house. Tak nak la malukan mereka, kasihan pula nanti kan? Wanted to take a sit. Before I got to sit, a worker that was walking by carrying a table, struck my foot with the table's leg which was covered in OMG soil from the road. Great, welcoming move for a potential customer. FINE. There wasn't serviette on the table. SO, I used MY HAND to clean my legs. OK, that was pretty OK. Maybe they are tired of working the whole day, or mamaks aren't trained in PR. No blaming. I kept cool. Tengok, malang after malang. OK then, eat to destress! I ordered Milo Ais, my all-time favourite drink! Very thick and creamy, love it! Then was going to order Maggi Goreng. Made my first order. Yes, "first order". After like for a century or so, my meal still hasn't arrived. Maybe it's the crowd. Fine. Then, the waiter re-asked me my order. I said Maggi Goreng for the SECOND TIME. OK. WAIT AGAIN. By this time, half the table has already started eating. I can stand hunger, but definitely not bad service. I'd rather not eat at all rather than to eat in a nice place with bad service. Here's the catch. The waiter asked my order for the third time. Well, I decided that MAYBE I should say may order at least ONE MORE TIME before I blow up. OK, give it another go. WAIT AGAIN. Hoping that those waiters won't be coming back to ask again. Everyone was eating already. I was the one sitting there like as if I was doing slimming sh*t. Now here's the fun part. The waiter asked me AGAIN!

Now I love this part. I've never been mean for a VERY long time now. I've always asked for things politely. And this, I'm even paying for their food! What the???!!!! So, here's what I said:

INI SUDAH KALI KE-4 YOU TANYA YA! DENGAR BETUL-BETUL, I ORDER MAGGI GORENG, OK????

Sometimes, people don't give a sh*t if you're doing things the nice way. So I guess they wanted a hard one. Hoped they loved it. I certainly loved it. I muttered a vulgar sentence under my breath... Oh gosh, now I realise that I'm so mean. Can't sleep tonight out of guilt... And you know I don't feel guilty at all. Just to make the blog post longer.


Conclusion: Bring a MEGAPHONE, AMPLIFIER OR A CAR WITH FULL-SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM WITH PRE-RECORDED VOICE CLIP OF YOUR ORDER so that you wouldn't have to repeat your orders so many times. Wasting energy you know? Must learn to conserve energy. Big boy, big girl jor, take care of yourselves, OK?




=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?