Monday 27 April 2009

All nonsense! Weekender post: 25th-27th April 2009

Have been emo-ing those three days. Not really sure why, maybe it's bipolar, or maybe it's the surrounding environment is making me crazy. On Saturday morning, it was all OK. It turned around when I realised the stupid dog that my sister rears at home has bitten my favourite earphone to bits. F*CK! That was one of the better earphones that I have. Damn it! I was pretty pissed and from then I was emo-ing until the 27th. Stupid dog go fly kites!

Went to church in the afternoon. Another week of duty at the LCD. I'm getting, well, pretty tired of doing it almost every week. Kind of ridiculous though for me to do it every week. Rachel has already moved to another church and Ben is kinda' busy so I have to pilot it most of the time. Asked Uncle Mike whether he could get a few extras to handle the LCD. Thank God he told me that there were people to take over. FINALLY. I mean, is it really that hard to control a computer? Or maybe most people see it as an unimportant role thingie. I get weird stares when I make mistakes on the LCD projection, but get no nothing when I do it well. Most people just want to be in the band, or to me I think it's the "IN" thing in church. Well, I'm not bothered anymore.

Came back and gamed the night away. At least a time out for my whole week of exams and all the nonsense in school. Don't want to think so much of the latest happenings. It's not like it matters me. I'm usually not involved in those really "IN" kind of stuff. *Whatever*

Sunday was also another a-la boring day. Sunday church as normal. Then came home. Gamed the afternoon away too. Went out for window shopping at night. SICK OF SEEING BOOKS! At least I was happy. Bro, sis and I walked very slowly in the shopping complex. Made many people turn the heads to look at us.

Today... Not really in mood to describe much. One word, SH*T. That's all I have to say. Planning to go for another 10km+ jog this Friday. Seriously need to punch all the stress outta' my mind.

GO FLY KITES LARHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

Your thoughts?