Tuesday 26 May 2009

Temporary freedom. For now.

Dicotyledonous root under a light microscope




Monocotyledonous root under a light microscope



Can you believe drawing those cells took me almost 3 hours. The pain in getting an "A" grade for PEKA reports. What the f... I have 4 more cells to go. Might end up using around 7 hours, just for drawing cell. Tell me who on Mother Earth will draw cells for 7 hours?? No one. Only me. Me.


Am really grateful that exams are finally over. Really. Now I can at least sleep a little early. My eye bags have grown from being a tiny Chanel pouch to becoming a somewhat large Samsonite luggage. Nonsense. To add in to the pain, I now have awfully black and large dark circles. It's pretty unfair because some of my friends sleep much later than me, but don't even have a hint of having dark circles. The pain in excelling in studies. Not. Was reading some novel. So "kan-cheong", so read the novel up till 1 in the morning.



After this, there are many projects for me to complete. Have done the Additional Maths project. Really satisfied. Now I'm left with both academic and non-academic projects. Regarding academia, need to finish drawing the 4 more plant structures. Damn it. English teacher also insisted that we finish The Star's Mag. Inc. contest this holiday. PAIN. Non-academically, I have the Youth camp logo to finish. Have been dragging the project for very long... Mainly because my nooblek computer can't run Photoshop. Not even a CS2. Lacking in RAM. There's even Kelab Bahasa Cina booklet and invitation cards to finish. For the use of the Mid-Autubmn festival in October. NEED TO HAVE EIGHT HANDS.


Hopefully I'll be alive and pink in health to finish all these stuff. Or not, get me a glazed ceramic cemetary and have good testimonials 'bout me inscribed on the tombstone. I want my grave to be in the middle of the city, by the way.



=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?