Friday 8 May 2009

O.M.G... Almost P.H.A.I.L.E.D!

Walao, only realised how bad were all my exam results. OMG horrible. Got only a few "A's" for all the subjects.

BM- 71 2A
BI- 94 1A
Mt. Moden- 90 1A
Mt. Tambahan- 60 5C (Dropped like crazy...)
Biology- 41 D or C? (Haven't got this kinda' low mark before)
Chemistry- 60 5C
Physics- 78 1A
Moral- 80 1A
Sejarah- 89 1A
EST- 100 1A

OMG, so my Moral Studies, Biology, Chemistry and Add. Maths dropped like crazy. For the first time in my studies I got such low marks, especially Biology. A REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT!

LOL... XD

Hope I'll do better in my Diagnostic exams, then Trials, then the mother of all secondary school exams,

THE SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
Cheers!
=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. I've been dat situation.. never get dat low mark.. when i saw i gt a D on my sejarah laz year.. i was like OMG.. my 1st D... gav it to damned sejarah..no mood study.. lazy..

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?