Friday 15 May 2009

It's not me being emo, it's you and your big head attitude.

Cheh... So boring week. Didn't really get to observe what happened during Additional Maths and Maths exam. Was rushing like mad. Drawing stupid graphs. Measuring triangles with sine and cosine formulae. What's the use? It's only a damned triangle... NO LIFE. Put up tutoring classes since like this week's Tuesday until Yesterday. Some more tutoring classes next week.

TUTORING = NOT EASY

It's pretty tiring doing tutoring. Have to stay back after school. About 1 hour per session. I'm not even charging. So dumb me. Maybe it's good to give than to receive. Whatever. Anything. Exam's been pretty stressful. Not for me, definitely. To the rest, maybe. They have their books placed right in front of their eyes like for the whole day. They come to me if they need help to solve tit-and-tat, but ignore me for the rest of the day. What, I'm your encyclopedia is it? I expect some respect, and I'm not your moving encyclopedia. So ridiculous, the feeling of being ignored. There was once that I went to my friends, asking them something. I got no reaction. No chemical equation. No reaction happened. And when I sit quietly, not doing anything, they start saying I'm emo. Right. All the blame on me. How am I called emo when I'm trying to put up a conversation with someone whose mind is already "inside" and one with the book. Tried talking. Didn't work. Tried to "join" in the conversation/ study group. Got ignored. What to do? Sit down quietly, of course! Even Einstein does not need any formula for this. And THEY thought there was a formula behind all this. Let me tell you a simple conclusion. YOU have low EQ. YOU do not know how to study a relaxed way. YOU care for the book more than to have a SHORT chat with a friend. And I definitely want to see how far YOU can go with that kind of attitude. We'll see who's best. SO SICK of being nice. OMG, I don't even know why I'm being nice... Nobody's being grateful anyway. There are a few people though that are grateful. Those are the people who deserve my help next time. The rest ARRRR.... Go fly kites lo!

Today, teacher also wanted to have another meeting. What silly meeting you wanna' conduct? Make as many meetings as you want, you won't get to improve the qualities of the prefects. Ever heard people want quality, not quantity? Some senior prefects always complaining that the prefects aren't good enough. Of course we're not good enough. We are the ones being a bad example. You blame the smaller ones for their bad performance? Tell me, what have YOU done instead? Take a look at our seniors PROPERLY. Don't go blaming. Don't be a HYPOCRITE. But yes, those meetings are a piece of sh*t. Nothing much. As a head of bureau, I have done my part. How 'bout you?


=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. Hi,chicken wing
    hey,exam is really sienz and stress
    I always online but seems like no one can chat with me..all mesti studying punya..haha
    calm down calm down...you're talking about wei ling and others?
    haha..I didn't do that
    realise that it's a nonsense,annoyed,unscrupulous for keep asking people question and use him/her as dictionary
    at least I borrowed my magazine to you,so b happy la=) haha


    -frederick-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    not wei ling la~
    the other study freaks...
    so friggin' serious
    don't even smile when studying...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    =wings=

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?