Tuesday 12 May 2009

Observation: Bahasa Inggeris / English

Hmmm... It's already 9.48 a.m. To be exact, add another 30 seconds. At this instant:

Jia Yi @ Fish: : Still writing her essay like crazy. But sit in a relaxed pose. So nice~

Caleb @ Leb: : Also writing. Writing. And writing.

Lyn Yie @ Lyn Zaii: : Still writing too. What's wrong with these guys??? Lyn looks a little tensed... OMG

Dick Shen @ Dick Zaii: : Still writing too. I'm getting sick of this! RAWR!

Jian Yi @ Jian: : Jian arr... So far can't see... Looks like he's done writing. But still writing. BAH!

Kah May @ Celine @ Kah May: : Also writing. English got so many thing write meh???

Kok Sime @ Simeh: : Also writing. Walaoeh! All writers and authors-to-be!

Mey Eun @ Xiao Mei Mei: : You guessed it. Still writing...


What's wrong? OMG, did I write too little??? NO WAY! Fish didn't finish in time. But at least she finished it off with style~ Paper 2 was a pain... I had to wait an hour before the whole exam was over. Finished too fast. Celine too. Bored out of our arses...

Stayed back to tutor Guo Lng, Yi Yang and Alicia. I feel like a dumb tutor today. Very blur. Or maybe I was tutoring a subject that is not of my liking. I DON'T DO ADDITIONAL MATHS! I TEACH CHEMISTRY! LOL. Doing another tutoring session tomorrow. Tiring.....

A NOTE TO ALL STUDENTS: It's not easy being a teacher, so those who are planning to become teachers, BRACE YOURSELVES!

XD XD XD

XOXOXOXO

=wings : : CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?