Saturday 9 May 2009

There's disco in the air and hairspray everywhere.

The title of this blog post is taken from Lady Gaga's song, Disco Heaven~ This song is kinda' disco mixed with some techno without killing the classical yet futuristic tune. Throw a pie at me. !

It would be funny if there was one specific day each year that people have to converse using lyrics from songs... That would be cool!

Like... Let's say if you are late for school, you enter the car and say "shut up and drive", or maybe a teacher asks you whether you have done your homework (I wonder if there is any song that can be used to ask this question...) and you say "truth be told I'm lying" (means not done..., you lied earlier on)...

Wow, the stress of the exam is taking a toll on many people. Many are going nuts pretty soon. Well, was a so-so week last week Yesterday, I talked to Mey Eun about her wedding plans with Dick Shen (Awwww~). Kok Sime and I have joined forces to give ideas that will make Dick Shen go KAPPUT~ HMMMMM, examples are:

1. Getting caviar as one of the dishes in the wedding
2. Using a Rolls Royce as the wedding car (A Rolls Royce Silver Ghost OMG!)
3. Doing three separate weddings. (On beach, cruiser and in the air! XD)
4. Wedding gown sewn together using gold thread
5. Mey Eun wants a pear sized diamond...
6. I'd rather prefer rubies, sapphires and emeralds...!

Dick Shen is going to kill me very soon... ^^

Oh I need a new phone soon..... My Samsung is dying..... MOU SEI ARHHH!

Current wants~ (Indulgence ain't a sin):
1. New phonnnnnneeeeeeeee
2. Duffel baggggggg
3. Sleeppppppp
4. No exammmmmmm
5. A listening earrrrrrr
6. A close friendddddddd
7. Bicycleeeeeeeee
8. Roller bladessssssss

Anybody need help with studies? Nudge me online. Exams suck, and just wanna' help you get all the rubbish outta' your pity heads~~~~

XDXDXD

XOXOXOXO



=WINGS=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?