Wednesday 3 June 2009

Mid Valley: Another boring day. >.<

Woke up today. Was wondering whether I should go to Mid Valley or not. After all, it was during the holidays, and furthermore I have no tuition class today... But, wasn't really in the mood for any shopping-ing. My conscience did the best of me and made me go. Well, I thought maybe it's a timeout for me. Maybe I could buy some things to relax myself. Too many things to do, even during the holidays.

We took a taxi to Mid Valley. The taxi driver was REALLY weird. Yes, REALLY! She... Or he... I don't really know which. She/ he spoke with a lady's voice. But I think she's a 100% lady. But she really looks like a guy. No sexism, just wondering here. Maybe it was necessary, 'cause she a lady taxi driver and that image is rather important, as not to be bullied by other dirvers. XD

Upon reaching Mid Valley, sister demanded (well, not directly) that we see her stuff first. Ended up, the first half of the time we visited Mid Valley was used for looking at her "stuff". I should've stayed at home. I could have gone online, did some homework and maybe a nap. Now I'm dead tired writing this. LOL. Blur... XD But was really unfair. I didn't get to go take a look at my stuff. So wasn't really impressed or happy with this so called trip. Only get to feast my eyes on a bag which I REALLY liked. But didn't buy. It was like, RM 80! Damn, my birthday money which my parents gave can't really afford me that bag. IT WAS SO NICE..... Heartache now.....


I was really bored when Mum and Sis went looking at their stuffs. Whatever that is. So bored till I took a photo of my shoes. Believe it or not, this pair of shoes were those I wore since Form 1, like 4 years ago. Yeap, same ones. Changed shoes when I became prefect, and this pair stayed in the shoe rack for a very very long time... It came back out when I thought it was time to make use of this pair of shoes.


Snap, snap, snap. Camera have lotsa' batteries. WARH! Curi take everywhere.


Human traffic. Beep, beep!

There were random booths everywhere. Lots of nonsense. So called school holiday programme.




38 people hogging the whole pathway. Was standing at the corner, still waiting for Mum and Sis. Must be Sis forcing Mum to get her some clothes. She always complains that she hasn't got enough clothes. The fact is, she is the one spending the most on clothes. WTH. I haven't even said anything 'bout my wardrobe.




Bro was also waiting with me. He, too, was VERY bored. So bored that he messed with the stuff at Teddy Tales(the booth in the background). Played with some toilet bowl-with-poop-inside-that-sprays-water-when-you-open-it-toy.


Never really camwhore before. So bored. What to do???


Thinking of pooping...

Looking forward to Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen.


This was the bag that I saw. The minute I saw it, I was like "I HAVE TO GET THIS BAG!"


This was the bag on display. See, nice? Asked Mum whether I could get it. She didn't bother to listen to me. So... It's a no I guess. No fair! Sister got an RM30.00 shirt! Well, this was RM80.00. But... *sigh* Not worth explaining. XD




Lots more stuff that I want to complain about today. But, not worth boring my readers out. So, only put in the juicy stuffs. By the way, Mid Valley has a STUPID parking and drop-off system. And there's this b*tch in Kenari, simply honked her horns. Yes, that bloody b*tch. Oh, bumped into two persons whom I know today. Denise and Wyei Chung. HI!




Nothing much to crap about already. XD




=CHIcken WINGs=










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?