Thursday 29 April 2010

I hate flashbacks. They make me emo.

Yes. Hate reminiscing on the past. You just can't help it, especially when you're going to relax and all of a sudden all these random memories, both good and bad, start pouring in.

Totally miss the days when school was still on. Like I miss my friends tonnes... It's even harder to contact them now. On MSN, most of the time they're "Away". Sending SMS won't do much either. Some of them reply days after a message was sent, or they might even forget to reply. I only keep in touch with a handful of them. Buddies, if you're reading this, know that I miss you guys a lot[You know who you guys are :D]... If this means anything to you at all.

Ah, I know I can't be caught up in this kind of nonsense all the time. Whatever the shit that means. Well, did well for my Ujian Teori Berkomputer for my L driving license. 44/50. Nearly failed. Eff.

Many close buddies of mine, and those who keep track of my blog know that I'm so wanting to express my feelings to my crush. ZOMG. How do I put this? No I don't have a crush, I have crushes. Bloody "rambang mata", right? See, I'm not greedy... It's just the matter of who really cares for me. *sighs* But then, I have to wait. God will decide what's best for me.

But then. I ♥ you all. [EEWW, that sounds gross coming from me.]. And heck, I don't care if people say I'm bi. :D

Hoping to shit Faberge eggs when I'm asleep tonight.

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?