Monday 19 April 2010

Sometimes I'm emo. Understatement of the year.

Heck, I'm emo most of the time. Not worth the adrenaline rushing in my veins and being high for no freaking reason all the time. FML. Yesterday's class was a success, at least from my perspective. You know why? Because there was a good turn up by my students. And you know why they all turned up. Because they had no choice. HAHA! They should have AGM meetings at least once a month so I can have classes with full attendance [but then it wouldn't be an ANNUAL general meeting anymore, ain't it?]. Whatever. Just come and bring your brains and books along. Don't make me microwave your heads.

BLAH. Was going to bed early yesterday when I realised how lonely I am without few of my close buddies. Most of them are so busy right now. Or so I think. Miss them tonnes, but how often do they think of me? T^T I went to bed rather emo last night. BLAH.

Realised that that taking the first step to approach that special somebody is harder than it looks. I haven't had any problems talking to people, but the thought of talking or even greeting that special somebody just makes my mouth lock itself by some imaginary superpower. Man, I really want to say it, but URGH. I can't. I wished I haven't got any emotions in the first place. T^T

Love you.

And all my peeps.

And readers.

And... snakes?

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. engkau & me need to bercakap tentang ini issue come labour weekend? pronto. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?