Monday 5 April 2010

URGH. Phail-case.

Today was phail-case maximum. Me no likey Easter celebration this year. Did not turn out pretty well for me. URGH. Im'ma throw shit at anybody who annoys me right now. Not just any shit, the kind of shit you get when you have food poisoning. HOWABOUTTHAT?!

URGH. Well, first phail-case was that BM service did not really compiled their songs nicely and hadn't got a clue what songs they're gonna' sing at all. Heck, I've done this lyricking thing for quite a number of years now, but I don't have the song database in my head or anything. Fuh. And when the lyrics are not on screen, it's as if it's my fault that it's not on screen. FUH. And I get weird stares from people. *rolls eyes* Come on, try doing what I do for a day. You wouldn't survive even halfway through the service. [Not that I'm whining or anything].

Second phail-case. Well, Alynna was going to perform second right after the BM Dept has settled with theirs. Well, I got the song last minute. And... The song... *sighs* Wasn't quite the well edited version. Ain't blaming Alynna. Screw websites who edit their friggin' downloads. To hell with them. Back to the topic. Well, when the song came on the speakers via P.A system, it sounded like some freaking DJ talking BEFORE the song actually came on... And somehow in the middle of the song, there's some scratching sound, produced by some damned DJ scratching some plate thing on the DJ booth. Eff it. People were staring at me as if I DID THAT? WHOTHEEFFYOUTHINKYOUARESTARINGATMELIKETHAT?! You guys think I'm not serious with what I'm doing, come and fucking do what I do-lah! *smirks in your face*

Well, I don't care who the eff you are. I don't go around throwing my respect at anybody. You want respect, earn it. And you're not earning mine at all. All I can say is, TRY BEING ME THEN!

At the end of the day, humans suck shit like mad. Only God knows that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. I only care about that. Yes. I don't give a damn of what YOU PEOPLE think about me. Yes, you can suck up all the shit now.

Off to clean up the shit people have given me.

"Bloody hell, where's the eff-king bottle of bleach?!"

Loves for those who understood me, even when some dumb-ass humans don't.

=CHIcken WINGs=

P.S: If you expect a humble apology, I'm afraid you're at the wrong site. Please press "Next Blog" tab on top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?