Sunday 25 April 2010

Routine life? Sorry, am not a big fan of it.

ZOMG. I was still asleep when Brian came to pick me up for Youth Service. "Chi Wing, I'm here already". I stoned a while [a few microsecs to be exact] before I rushed to change my clothes.

Youth Service was OK today, was a little eye-opening, and also rather encouraging to me. I need some encouragement right now. *sighs* But am happy that God is always watching. Yes. To bad, my God is a stalker. It's good, sometimes. :D Yeah, and He's always there when you need Him. :D

Went to KLC for dinner. And after we ate up our meals, fellowshipped [if there's such word... Mozilla underlined that word as a typo]... Sabrina asked us [Brian, Anndrea, Jean and I] of how we jog our brains, 'cause she has difficulty trying to get her mind working hard. College life made her think too much "in the box" instead of "out of the box". Eff colleges which limit creativity. Theories, theories and MORE theories. To me, I wouldn't want to get into a routine like that. Study, work, retire, get old, and then get 6 feet under. NO! NO ROUTINES! I want to go 6 feet under in style. I don't want to die regretting my past!

Ha, nowadays, people get locked in a set of rules, or what we call the "norm of the society," as the say. I say... BULLSHIT! Humans are made to follow rules, and it's true. But humans are not made to be like dogs. Sometimes, it takes a hard hit to realise that you've been living a dog's life for a hell long time. Don't wait for it to happen, 'cause it will be too late, most of the time. Life, to me, is complete and fulfilling if you lived it "out of the box" everyday. Doing mad stuffs. Loving yourself and God. Embracing your identity in God and in the world. Loving people. Caring for people. Heck, if I don't get to be a doctor or chemical engineer, I'm so going PR or design.

To my peeps out there. Don't wait for something bad to happen to make you realise that you could have lived a more satisfying life when you were younger. Do it now... NOW.

Don't know why I said this... But I think it's because I'm sad to see many people living routine lives... =( No I don't hate you. I love you. But it sucks... See?

[You... Will I ever see you again? =/]

Oh, saw this shoe in Mid Valley and I so want it! Tell me your opinions! BTW, the red part is a-la hair kind of material, while the black part is PVC-ish material weaved into fabric form. PUMA El Rey Pony! :D




Loves ♥

Till the next post.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?