Saturday 10 April 2010

Awesome sh*t. ;)

It's a WTH moment for me today. Yeah. Totally WTH. I got shortlisted for Petronas' scholarship. Yes, awesome sh*t I tell you. ;D Good stuffs happening to me lately. Am happy it is. Clearly, God is blessing me greatly with all these stuff. It makes me stressed out sometimes, thinking of how to share all these good stuffs to everybody. Sometimes, when you get too much of all these good things, you kinda' go nuts 'cause there's hardly anyone to share it with! Human emotions and all that.

I'm turning a bit ancient next week. Which is not a good sign. It means I'm officially aging, and that puts me in a position where I can die of any sickness in a jiffy. Bah. Whatever. Death is not going to stop me from enjoying my awesome journey. AHA!

Would love to get these weird things for turning a year ancient next week:
@ Leather jacket... PURPLE leather jacket!
@ Orange slacks/pants!
@ White-rimmed aviators!
@ Nokia N97/ E72... Yellow ones, to be more awesome!
@ WhataboutTMNETUNIFI! Fibre optics galore. [Hope it's not all shit like copper wires]
@ Lime green sneakers!
@ White loafers!
@ Yellow iPod!
@ Glow-in-the-dark hair dye, if they even exist...
@ Lava lamp?
@ Earrings! [I haven't got my ears punched... FML =/]
@ Panasonic GF1/ Olympus E-PL1!
@ BOOKS! Currently bored. A-Levels Maths and Chemistry would keep me occupied. ;D
@ Noise-cancelling earphones. [I don't really know why I need those.]
@ A box of cigarettes?
@ Photochromic glasses for my room windows. I hate the glare. ISH.
@ Japan trip? AWESOME.
@ Yellow canvas bag! VOODS!
@ Sony PSP!
@ Nintendo DS Lite!
@ *HALO GLOWING* PS3.... *drools*
@ Technical pens?
@ Compilation of illustrations from top game artists of the world! VOODS!
@ Miley Cyrus' songs to never play on any form of media anymore.

Friggin' long list. PIGASS. ;)

Blah. Peephole, just keep counting on God and awesome stuffs can happen. It's so good that you can't believe it's happening. Shut up and believe me.

=CHIcken WINGs=



1 comment:

Your thoughts?