Monday 3 May 2010

Untitled #4

Urgh. I'm starting to feel the pain of my wisdom grazing against the inner walls of my cheek. Bzzz. I feel like getting a pair of pliers and ripping it off my gums [talk about epic pain here...]. It has been causing me tonnes of annoyance these few days. I can't even open my mouth properly, and without pain. *roars* Let alone eating. Caused me tonnes of trouble eating. T^T Noodles for me. Nothing else. =/

Got offered to enter Form 6 under Methodist Boys' School in KL. It's a double-edged sword here for me. Pros, that school is well-equipped with facilities and teaching equipment. Cons, it'd freaking far from my house, plus the mad city-crawl in the morning, you wouldn't reach school if you were late. I'm hoping for all the love of God in the world to make me end up under a scholarship. I don't want to go to Form 6 by any means possible. =/ But if it's God's will, so be it! :D

Yes. Have been emo these past few days again. WTH man. Must have been the wisdom tooth playing catalyst to breakdown my emotions. *sighs* Swayed all around by my emotions. Same old problem from my recent posts. ZZzzZZ Wished "you" were reading this now. :D

Hmm, that aside. Do you know how awesome Lee McQueen is in design?! OMGX. His designs will make you drool! Like, DROOL! Take a look at a few of his designs here. He's bloody talented I tell you. Sad to say he's now a few feet under. =(







Isn't this like the clutch of your dreams? :D


He's even done a collabo with Puma to produce a mini-range designed by him. ;)




Does this remind you of Evanescence?


And this reminds me of Saphira from Eragon.

When will Malaysia reach this type of avant-garde/high-fashion status? Will make Malaysia an economic-cum-culture powerhouse if it does. Investment on creativity article appeared in the newspapers a few days ago. Is this field included? :D Time to take the risk I say.

Loves.


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?