Thursday 15 April 2010

Back from a short MIA. ;)

Came back from Universiti Teknologi Petronas EduQuest camp thingie yesterday. Ooof. So tired. Didn't really make too many friends. Not all of them were friendly. Whatever. But then again, friends that I made there were nice people. ;)

Am thankful again for all the birthday wishes that I got from my friends and family members, though I wasn't in KL to reply all your messages XP. But then again, thanks a lot, love you guys a lot. Seriously. ^^ Super thankful too when I knew I got shortlisted for that interview thingie. It seems that 11000+/- people applied for the Petronas sponsorship programme, but only 2100 were shortlisted for the programme. And only 600 will be taken in. *shivers* But God will make a way. ;)

Dropped Josh off at church before coming back home to go online. Finally I can go online after 1 1/2 days. FML. ;D

Loves.


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?