Friday 23 April 2010

Bugger.

Stop shaking your legs! It's so annoying!
Stop answering your calls as if your grandma is going to give birth the next jiffy that comes!

Those were the thoughts that jogged through my mind back and forth like an annoying drunk fly that keeps turning around your head.

Those monkeys can't stop bugging other people in class. Whatever. And YES, that compulsory KPP class really educated us about being PATIENT, especially with soon to be bugger drivers. Pfft.

Watched "When In Rome" yesterday. Was a pretty nice show. It was too short, though. *sighs* I miss the good old times. I dislike growing up. It feels like time pasts too fast now. Time, oh Time, why do you have to treat me this way. Can you not mess with Age?

I feel like I really need someone to love, and likewise somebody to love me back. Desperation? Likely.

Nothing much to say for this post, except that I saw a super-awesome shoe in Mid Valley, and I so want to get it. *sighs*

+CHIcken WINGs+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?