Tuesday 6 April 2010

"Thank You" list.

In approximately a week's time, I will be turning 18, literally. Time flies. It's as if I was a baby yesterday, and Mum had less crow's feet and Dad had less railway tracks on his forehead. And now I'm done with secondary school, looking forward to pursuing my dream career as a doctor, if not a chemical engineer. *sighs* I'm getting old. XP

Looking back on my life, it's been a real blessing to be alive. Everything that has happened seem to be already pre-planned by God. Nothing ever fell out of hand, and no trouble was too much of a problem. Even the interview today under the Malaysian Public Services Department, is fated by God to happen. Imagine this. 18840 applications, only 8640 will be sitting for the interview, and only 1500 will be taken in. I'm in the 8640, and hopefully, also in the 1500.

So, what's my "Thank You" list all about? Turning 18 with sweet and sour experiences will not be complete without "thank you"s to the people who have stuck out with me through thick, thin and thinner. ;)
Big thanks to:
1. God, for making all things so perfect. ;)
2. Mum, for being pregnant so painfully with me. Taking care of me when I was down with bronchiolitis. [Mum and Dad diligently woke up every 4 hours to bring me for nebulizer sessions.] ans everything you provided me with.
3. Dad, for working so hard until you have railway tracks down and across your forehead.
4. My cousin sister Maryann, for being such a mad-cap since we were kids. Taking in all my madness, and also haring all your madness. Hell, I love all the madness. All the encouraging words during my "scholarship periods" did help a lot, too.
5. Primary school friend, Anis Zainab, wherever you are, thanks for being such a friendly girl! Always super-friendly and willing to befriend others. ;)
6. Arron, for being my best bud in primary school, and even until now. Love your caring family!
7. Celine Yap, yes you! AHA! I owe you none now~ Thank you post for you! Thanks so much for always listening to my complaints, even when you are super the busy. Loved all the nutty stuff we did together. EH! Bila mau jogging? XP
8. Caleb Ong, for accepting who I am. And also being open to my nuttiness all the time.
9. Becka Raj! YOU! Yes, thanks for being giler so that I have people to giler with. Church will be a bit of a bore if you weren't there.
10. Brian ONG! Super-duper thank you for always sending me to church. Like almost every week now. Really, you don't know how much it means to me.
11. The TOUCH group members, for making the experience of becoming a youth and a Christian awesome.
12. Joash and Joe, for being awesome leaders. I don't know how to say this, but I've seen you guys displaying leader qualities and I've learnt a thing or two down the line.
13. To my awesome teachers, Puan Sa'emah, Puan Thila, Madam Lim, Mr. Ken, Miss Wong and Mr. Sai Mun. You guys are great! "Thank you" is hardly enough to express my gratitude.
14. OMG! Lee Marilyn for also being a nut and menggiler all the time with me! It's fun to be giler with you!
15. Godson Chok Kam, for being such a great kid. Boy, you're awesome. ;)
16. My juniors that I miss so much! Meng Joe, Ah Hong, Shu Nee, Yik Shen, Ernest Lee, Fabian and many more who I can't recall. Study hard OK?
17. All my other friends and family members for helping make me who I am today. ;)

Alrighty. List done. ;) Wishlist! OMG... Whatever.

Loves.


=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. awww,i'm so touch,seriously,thankz weh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the fad now?? writing thank you notes and making me all touched and emo inside?? =S screw fads.

    I MISS YOU! when oh when are you coming to klcc??

    seems like just yesterday we spent the whole night talking & i had to walk you back to your house which was like 10 metres away.. where's that small kid now?

    i'm always a text away chipmunk! *smothers you with hugs & wet kisses* ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?