Thursday 11 March 2010

YES! Good riddance sleepless nights, hello sweet dreams.

YES!

I made it.

Again?

=.=

Nah.

STRAIGHTS! To be honest, I'm more relieved than I'm happy. I did not expect to do so well this time, especially in the Biology and Malay Language paper. But praise be to GOD! I did well.

Bahasa Melayu [A]
Bahasa Inggeris [A+]
Mathematics [A+]
Additional Mathematics [A+]
Sejarah [A+]
Pendidikan Moral [A-]
Biology [A-]
Chemistry [A+]
Physics [A+]
English for Science and Technology [A+]

Yesh, God is that marvelous. Been acing government-based exam from UPSR up until SPM. What other plans He has for me? I don't know. But I'm sure it's gonna' be a fun one, I'm sure. Congrats to my buddies too. Whether you did well, or you did not, it still doesn't change how your friends love you. It's the same always and forever. ;D

Loves.

Joon, where are you?

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?