Saturday 27 March 2010

OMGawd. I'm drowning in an ocean of blessings.

Okay. The title implies a lot of things here.

Ocean. Drowning. Two very closely-knit words, as if they were couples for the past few eons. And yes, I'm literally drowning in a sea of blessings. Not that I'm complaining about this, but things are happening at such a horrifyingly quick pace that it's an instant when compared to a blink of an eye.

Rushing seems to be the best thing that I can do for now. But then again, what benefit does it bring at all. *Sighs* I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into an artifact. Ancient and old. Probably it's because my back is killing me. Been having recurring back pain since late Form 4. It hasn't got this bad before. Now, I feel it everyday. It sucks, a lot. And there's nothing much I can do about it.

Ah. Let me cut the crap here. Now on to the blessings. Attended prize-giving ceremony in school, due to good results. My wallet ended up being heavier by RM175. I also got two GSC vouchers to be used! Awesome stuff.

But the awesomest thing is that I'm still alive. Really, nothing can beat the blessing in being alive for so long. Heck, I had near-death experiences three times in my life. Beat that. XP I believe God has bigger plans for me. But then again, it annoys me that He makes it so full of suspense. *laughs* Well, that's Him alright. =)

Readers, I wish that you will be blessed abundantly this week. Okay, maybe not this week alone. What about the whole month then? *Does the "Whatever~" hand-gesture*

Loves.

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?