Saturday 6 March 2010

Pieces of BLAHS and WOOTS.

Yes, it's less than a week before the results are officially out. It scares the sh*t of many people, especially the ones who are eager to get scholarships. Yes, I want a scholarship. And yes, it scares the shit out of me a little. Talk about constipated results. WTH.

This is so random. I'm watching AI * on 8tv. And WTF? Adam Lambert voter here! And Kara just said, "YOU ARE A ROCK GOD!". BLAH. I love my job. Just got back too long ago. Feeling better at work today than the other days. Work satisfaction perhaps?

The fact that SPM results are coming out soon is so like going to be a life-changing experience. It scares me. A lot. But I know God is up there in heaven, making sure those people holding my results make me get the straights of As. Hopefully A+ too. Hoping too much? Nope. My God is a giver.

"Jealous arh?"

HAHA!

LOVES


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?