Wednesday 17 March 2010

Untitled #3

EMOU I TELL YOU.

EMOU.

Stuck at home and not being able to go out to work, nor go online in the morning. It's killing me. I'm so liking someone now, but not in a very ready position to go tackle that special somebody. Sad. Being able to see that person but not being able to say "it" is very hard. SUPER HARD. T-T

And... *sigh* Some friends only bug me when they need something. Not all of them-laaa. I still love and care for my buddies. But then, most of them aren't there for me when I need them. Most of my SMS-es are rejected. Sad case humans.

I did some drawing and sketching. Cheered me up a little. Ha, let me tell you this, if you don't wanna' layan me, my pencil box, sketchbook, A4 papers and God will cheer me up. Don't super-perasan. *bleks*

HMM. Call or don't call? I'm lazy you know?

+CHIcken WINGs+

Castle Age on facebook is fun. Random statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?