Monday 8 March 2010

Aftermath? What's that?

Checking my blog to see whether everything is OK with it. It goes all nuts sometimes. Adam Lambert's Aftermath is up and playing. It's really meaningful, not his normal "I-love-to-scream-in-my-songs" kind of song.

Suddenly feeling kind of sh*tty. Well, it has got something to do about this afternoon. Blah. It's no use for me to go all EMO about it anymore, 'cause I did no harm to anyone, or by any means try to cause harm to anybody indirectly. Am getting over it pretty well. It's going to be just another week. I hope not. It's a curse to pass through every week as if it was a routine. Yes, I can't let you fool me [random].

Currently thinking about my future. Knowing that God already has my future laid out well, I'm not really fearful, but sometimes a little worried. Human nature. Can't avoid it at all.

Relating to the above stanza, am considering taking up something in the field of medicine as my future profession. Think about it, having M.B.B.S [Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery] qualification. But the competition is stiff, deadly and competitive [why the heck did I say deadly at all?]---------.....

If it's not God's plan for me to do Medicine, hopefully I will be able to pick up Chemical Engineering, if not Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biomedical Science. What about being a pathologist, anyone?

This Thursday decides MOST of what might happen in my near future. But ultimately, God will put everything into place, and I might just have to walk my journey of life that is filled with mad surprises. Bloody mad surprises. XP

Loves, all my buddies and readers.

Till the next post; HUGS~

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?