Monday 15 March 2010

OOO. Sothefreakingfrustratinglahalltheseformsyoucantevenfilloneupwithoutahiccupish.

So yeah. Results for SPM was announced like 5 days ago. Getting good results doesn't mean the hassle and rush stops there. Now, with all the scholarships open for registration, OMG the rush to photostat, certifying documents and sending application is just mad.


PLAIN MADNESS I TELL YOU!


But am really thankful, really to all those who prayed for me, even some that I might not know that were doing so. So, I want to say a biggie' thanks to you guys. But my utmost feelings of appreciation goes to God. He knows what I desire, and He doesn't hold His blessings back, not even a bit.

FUH. The simplest scholarship to apply so far is the JPA Scholarship, and hopefully I will get it *shivers* Shell and Petronas scholarships are rather troublesome to apply. ISH. But I'mma call them up and bug the phone operators. I'm so getting panicky if I can't get my application through... T-T

Nevertheless, life must go on. Promote promote! Brothers' and Sisters' Day coming real soon. FUH. Publicity is kind of fun! But... Hmm... I'm still unsure. Blah. And the next tutoring session is coming up in two weeks, so whoever friends that are attending, come early-laaa. Joanna requested for an Additional Maths tutoring session... Sad. How to cram together so many sessions? T-T

Advice to my younger peeps, try hard. And don't hope for good things to fall on you. X) Yang pipih tidak datang melayang, yang bulat tidak datang bergolek. =P




=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?