Tuesday 9 March 2010

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Just came back from watching Alice in Wonderland. The movie? Was OK to boot. Not very much of a hoo-hah as everybody is saying. To me, it was a major setback, because I expected more from Tim Burton. Well, maybe it's just not up to the mark-lah. Well, I loved the graphics in the movie. Was damn awesome. Character designs and concepts are a bloody good masterpiece. What was good is that there are many random moments in this movie that kills the boredom of the movie.

Not for purists I say. But if you are an avid fan of Burton, or love seeing weird and wonderful graphics, this is the movie to see. I'm missing somebody. That's odd. I hadn't felt like that last week and the week before. Sheesh.

Loves.

=CHIcken WINGs=

"OOO, spoon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?