Friday 1 January 2010

I foresee a great year ahead. Damn those soothsayers.

Spent 3 days at cuzzie's house in Seremban. COOL! Came down here from Seremban to Bangsar. Went to Mist in Bangsar. Smoky. WTF. Well, finally know what's it like to be in a club. O.o||| But cuzzies and cuzzie's friends made it real fun. =D Clubbing=TIRING. Blah.

Spent New Year's Eve in church. I loved it. I didn't know why, but it certainly lifted my worries that I might have for 2010, and all my past hurts in 2009. It certainly made all the difference spending time in church to usher in the New Year, although I'm not that oh-so-jolly kind of person. To me, celebrations are a waste of time. Period. It certainly was different this year, though. Segambut CG had a road trip to Kuala Selangor on New Year's, to eat beggar chicken. Sometimes, it just fancies me that Malaysians are willing to take a few hours drive, just to have a meal that is supposely great. Malaysians=Food.

I'm teaching Chemistry to my Form 5 friends in church pretty soon. Hopefully I'd do good. ;D I need to find a job badly too. ISH.

I certainly feel that this year is going to be great. 2009 made changes in many people. People grow by time. Some grow wiser, while some others... Grow more... Immature? 2010. Bring on the challenge BABEH!








=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?