Saturday 16 January 2010

Barrier of professionalism

Being a teacher is definitely fun. But there's this one thing. Once you become a teacher, you will always be a teacher to your students. And anywhere you go, they will never see you as a friend, but a teacher. This is especially hard, especially when you really want to befriend them. Ish. Too bad that I have to maintain a professional vibe with my students. In future, when I do become a doctor, the Hippocrates' Oath will apply, thus binding me to an agreement to maintain a professional attitude as long as I am in the profession. Difficult. God will help me. He will. =D

*For those asking me the question on "Who I like?", cannot bocor laa, mana syiok? ;D

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. ;D well thanks for the comment ;D yeah teaching is definitely some serious job.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?