Thursday 7 January 2010

JFF. Hell boring.

Damned bored at home. Was hoping that someone would call me up and say, "HEY b*tch, let's go watch a movie!" [My friends aren't that vulgar. Just some phrase] Totally wanna' watch Ju-on. It's like a must-see! Whatever.*Spits saliva*. Waiting for Alice in the Wonderland remake by the bloody Tim Burton. Some kinda' smart artistic ass to have remade the classical fairytale story and changing it into some kinda' maniacal out-of-this-world movie that's so gothically beautiful. Bulls**t, I must watch it somehow. Cuzzie Ann, if you're reading this, LET'S WATCH IT TOGETHER! But I'm still illegal to enter clubs. So, no clubbing for now. Working already anyways.

Came back from Desa Parkcity not too long ago. Around 3 hours ago? I don't care much about it. ;D Missed the times when we jogged during schooling days. [Yeah! Celine, Kok Sime, Jia Yi, Pak Sheng, Kah Fei and Yan Zheng, you should be reading this!] Coming back late because we walked from Parkcity to Sri Sinar. The sweat. [WTF] The crazy BS stuff we chatted. Then we sat for SPM TOGETHER. Time passed too fast, indeed. Teaches me to love the people dear to me. I gotta' learn to appreciate my church buddies more, too. Previously, had some kinda' "thing" holding me back from getting close with church buddies. This year, it has to change, sh*t or no sh*t. ;D Time for something different. [Church buddies reading this, I LOVE YA'LL! Although I'm a wee bit vulgar. Not in my right and sound mind]

I really wish Mum and Dad will get me something special for birthday this year... I've only celebrated a birthday party of my own once in my life. The second one was a surprise one by my buddies. That makes it two. Whatever. Not counting too much on it, but hopefully it happens. [Chi Wing is an idiot who wishes impossible things to happen. Damn him to eat marshmallows for the rest of his life]

**Place full stop once you have finished typing your post in the space provided below.
<>



.



<>

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. There's always free entree to clubs my dear. ;D YES. We shall watch Alice in Wonderland. Maybe I could go up there. Provided the tickets are fantastically priced. Provided I haven't start working. Provided those nuts start calling me!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?