Monday 28 December 2009

Perhaps the last post of the year.

Am quite satisfied with this year. QUITE. AHA! Ending this year with the 101st post since starting to blog in 2008. Did not even realised that I wrote the 100th post at all. Watching East of Eden while typing this blog. Great show to watch. Korean drama series. Blah.

The Youth Christmas in church was awesome! It was a waste for those who missed it, but there's always a next year [hopefully]. Am happy Yan Zheng enjoyed it too.

Has been an up-and-down year for me. Neither too happy or too sad. Hoping that the following year will be great and a happy year. Might be dropping by in Seremban tomorrow. Go enjoy with cuzzie before I come back for Watch Night service. Yay.

For those who made my year great. I'll always remember you in my heart. Thanks! Sarang-haeyo!

SPM results... BRING IT ON BABEH!

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?