Thursday 21 January 2010

MWAHAHAHA!

Phew. Another week has passed. Working has been a breeze. Quite a breeze. Three working days a week, decent pay [although much lower, what to expect from 3-days work? =D], and lots of time to laze around. =D Learning stuffs too. Am satisfied thus far. Just missing a few friends that are really dear to me. Missing my little boy right now. Missing Celine, am a little guilty 'cause I can't contact her now. Credit's out. ZZzzZZ. And Hong too. Hmm. Being too sensitive. Hush! Still head-hunting for scholarships. So damned difficult to find. With my SPM results, it's kind of hard to find for now. With A-levels, it makes so much of a difference. Having second thoughts now. Dangerous. =.= But Abba Father will make my way. =D I will just have to stroll down the pathway of life without worries. =D MWAHAHAHA! BTW, Kim Sang Bum is cute. REALLY.






There's something in his smile that annoys me. O.o






Blame my fetish for Korean dramas.








SADISTFACTION
[I'm using black nail varnish and I like it]

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?