Sunday 24 January 2010

CHEH! CHEKAI BETUL!

HMM. Yesterday, my family and I went for a dinner together with FINS (not real name to keep it confidential) family. And then... I got to know few juicy gossips about school. Well, I'm not a person of gossips, but staying too long in the house makes me miss school so much. I now know that:

1. Some people in school appear nice, but in reality, they are so bloody bitchy.
2. Prefects are not what they used to be.
3. I don't think I want to miss school that much anymore.

Fins told me that one her friends were not what he used to be. Well, I think I would refer to him as "HIM". Not that he behaves much like a guy. He kinda' makes use of his friends who are girls and manipulates them to get what he wants. He is a total man-bitch. Well, for instance... He is the VICE-president of a school Student's Counseling Club. He conducts meetings without the consent of the President. No wonder... VICE president. So much for all the vice he's doing.

And... Prefects. I knew they were going to go all messy this year. Totally messy. Form 3 prefects don't really know what they're supposed to do. They love being totem poles. The senior prefects. *sighs* Are just not perfect examples. It's okay to stumble here and there. But from what I heard, this is just a big blunder. BIG MOTHER OF ALL THE EARTH mistake. Once you make it, there's no going back. Luckily I'm no longer in school.

But listening to what Fins had to say was good. At least I know how much people changed. Who I should remember, who are those that are not worth noticing.

*SIGHSLOUDLYTHEWORLDCANHEAR*

HA. Earlier on in church, some youth members asked me why was I having black nail varnish on my fingernails. Nice right? Nope, I'm not gay. I'm just outlandish and flamboyant. Please notice the difference. If not, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! *hysterical laughter*

I don't know. My emotions are so blank right now. Not happy. Not sad. Not angry. Just... straight line with no changes in gradient? m=0............... Other than that, I just miss my buddies A TONNE. REALLY. T-T

LOVES 'N KISSES

*CHIcken WINGs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?