Tuesday 10 February 2015

Well, hello there!

Valentine's is at the end of this week. Do you have any date? Yes, no?

What are your plans? Is it going to be spent alone? Or with that special one? Do tell me!

Semester break is almost at its end and for almost two months now, I have been playing and relaxing everyday and it has never felt so therapeutic! Feels so different from having classes on the usual days. With Chinese New Year around the corner, it does feel quite fun too! As we grow, CNY becomes more and more of family and less of anything else. I do feel old now. Oh my.

Have a good week all my pals and sweeties.

Yours truly,
Wing

P.S: A song from a Korean drama series that I am currently following on television. Misaeng, a drama about work life in Korea, it's nice to watch simply because it is quite realistic. Enjoy. This song is called Romance by Rose Motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?