Friday 13 February 2015

Friday.

Thank goodness it is Friday but it doesn't make a lot of difference for a student that is on semester break like me.

Something random: People who don't reply others may think they look cool and are better off than others. I don't really think so. It just shows that one is rude, impolite and perhaps his or her parents did not do a proper job at inculcating something called MANNERS.

So, it is actually the big V-Day tomorrow and many singles will be thrown into the oblivion for one day. Looking back at the many rejections I faced before this, it just makes me want to laugh all the more, especially tomorrow. Singles, hang in there! It is only one day in the year!

Chinese New Year is less than a week away and boy, I am quite excited for Chinese New Year. Hope all will be good this year. I am very much afraid of the balik kampung exodus, though.


WING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?