Monday 16 February 2015

A little bit of this and a little bit of that?

My examination results for semester 5 were finally accessible to me on the 13th February, at night. And to my surprise (I am not sure whether if it a good surprise, or the polar opposite) that I scored such a grade in my previous semester. I was neither happy nor sad. I already learnt how to accept the life of student in university, in a way that sometimes, even with all the effort you put into your studies, somehow, Lady Luck tends to have some cruel sense of humour and makes you the joke. And hence, I missed scoring straight As in the previous semester. However, that wasn't much of a despair. On the other hand, I am more than thankful that I scored very well for my chemistry courses and indeed I felt that I deserved it. All the hard work throughout the semester, such as going to the library to look for answers when all I could do was ask the lecturers and finishing all my assignments on time, just to name a few. I am a firm believer that hard work always (almost!) produces good yield. Not to brag, but we all want to share our joys and successes sometimes, right? After all, sharing is in some way, caring.

Public oration, of all subjects. Seriously?

Thanks to public oration, I missed out on a perfect grade. The final examination paper was full of ambiguity and very subjective answer. I would have preferred a written exam than an examination with multiple-choice questions.

And Valentine's was a lonely again. When will I find love? Perhaps never? Or soon? I guess I will never find out 'til it happens.

Wing

2 comments:

  1. have faith in love, everyone in this world are destined to be with someone, till then, love the life you live =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep an open mind. But till then, I don't think anything special will happen. :)

      Delete

Your thoughts?