Saturday 7 February 2015

Blub, blub, blub.

I am a fish. A cute, adorable fish.

Blub, blub, blub.

I float to the top. Blub. I set my sights on the world above the ocean. Blub. Sink, into the ocean I go, again.

Blub. Blub. Blub.



Okay. I have to cut that crap. Felt like a fish after all that swim lesson today. Really calming and relaxing and to a certain extent, I really felt like I was almost sleeping, rocked into slumber by the gentle rolling ripples across the pool. This is my fifth lesson and along with the other practice sessions, I feel so good being able to swim again. I used to be able to swim when I was younger and I forgot how to swim after not using the skills for a decade (sounds so stupid, how can one forget?) but that was what happened.

Watched Naruto just yesterday with two of my close buddies back in Form 6. Quite a good movie but one has to actually read the manga beforehand to get a clue of what is happening. Sasuke appearing to shatter a meteor out of the blues seems pretty strange for someone watching the movie without prior knowledge of what happened to Sasuke. And I got to say, I loved Sai in the movie. Dorky but sexy. And certainly, the funniest of the bunch.

Valentine's is just around the corner and as usual, I have no dates! Any kind soul willing to date me? It doesn't have to be romantic, we can do dorky stuffs together like photobombing the pictures of other couples. ;) Or just a sweet dinner getting to know each other. (Despo giler)

Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?