Thursday 20 February 2014

Week One down!

Okay, so week one of my fourth semester is done. This semester seems to be a little different from the other semesters. It does feel a little stressful, especially when the lecturers expect you to keep up to their standards. The first day entering each different class, the lecturers let me know all the requirements for the classes. I do feel extremely stressed. It's barely even week two. To think that I have to write reports for another 13 weeks just terrifies me. I guess this is just another challenge I have to beat!

With all the negativity aside, this semester feels a little refreshing. Taking a foreign language course currently, Korean to be exact. No, I'm no K-pop fan. I just feel that, "Hey, this may come in handy one day!". On top of that, it's the only elective course that can fit nicely into my very-packed timetable. Oh, there's homework on the first week already! Bloody hardworking lecturer. Same goes for the chemical spectroscopy lecturer. She has had all our work planned out nicely, even though she will be away for a course outside of university.

Some lecturers are so on the rush, they've completed teaching one chapter this week. Yes. Crazy. I'm having a cold sweat thinking if I can keep up with this. Tough. Really tough. Apart from this, money is another thing to be really concerned of. During the previous semester, RM50 was just enough for me to spend comfortably with A LITTLE to save at the end of the week. This semester, RM50 isn't enough. In fact, I had to take some money out of my piggy bank/ backup money to ensure that my tummy is filled. Of course, I don't get to save any money at all. I guess I won't be going on any trips in the near future if the situation continues to be this bad. Thanks to our smart authorities, everything is on the rise (including crime, HAHA!). Except anyone's payroll (politicians aside).

So, to end this post, I would like to say something random. I WANT A G-SHOCK WATCH.

Okbai, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?