Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mosquito attack!

*Silence*

*PIAK!, followed by another stretch of silence*

*PIAK! PIAK!... PIAK!*

Sudden exclamation: YES!

Okay, so that was quite the scenario the past few days when I went in the toilet to take my bath. This evening, was the worst of the past few days. I hit a record of 18 mosquitoes in the shower. Never have I hit that many mosquitoes in the toilet (or, never in my life I've hit so many mosquitoes in a day). The weather has been very humid and hot since the end of the first week of Chinese New Year. In fact, it is bordering on "driving people mad" and "PLEASE KILL ME NOW". No joke. Just two days ago, I woke up in the dead of night (yeah, 4.30 a.m is a right time for the dead to go around taking over the living) because it was so warm, too warm for me to even sleep comfortably. The moment I woke up, I was drenched (not literally) in sweat. I could water a whole orchard of jackfruit tree with that amount of water. I've been taking steps to overcome this atrocity and hopefully this evil the weather has been breeding will come to an end.

Did I mention that I am finally convinced that mosquitoes are actually demons in the guise of harmless looking insects. If you observe real closely, they resemble demons more, if compared to insects. Terrified now? Go say your prayers! See, these little monsters are winged, which gives them high mobility and agility to spread evil. Realise how you get so angry after a mosquito bite? YES! EVIL! Still not convinced? They have six legs! Ugly, right? Demons are ugly (but some believe they have shape-shifting abilities, but mosquitoes probably lack the mana or the skill to master shape-shifting). Well, this is the one that will finally blow you off your seats: MOSQUITOES SUCK BLOOD! Most demonic ritual require blood sacrifice. AND THEY TAKE BLOOD FROM YOU! See, demons! Tiny ones! RAWR!


Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?