Sunday 9 February 2014

TERRIFIED!

Okay, just today, I was trying to be nice to an online friend. Well, you know, being nice, started to chat and started to initiate conversations. Well, then this fella' started playing hard to get, as if I was all interested. Well, interested to be friends, but this fella' thinks that the whole world wanna' know this person. After a few replies, this fella' told me to stop bugging him, because I wasn't "interesting" enough, I guess. Well, people nowadays love to look at the outside. People love to be superficial. Yes, read that sentence again. People LOVE to be superficial. Honestly, being superficial is indeed necessary for people to work hard and achieve a better status. Quite sadly, some of the people I know have their life centralised over material wealth and good. In terms of relationship, they only want to know good-looking, rich and influential people. Most ironically, they aren't really that "hot" in their own rights. In fact, these people are, to my opinion, insecure, hollow, pathetic and have no stand in whatever they do. I believe they let society dictate who they should become, what they are and where they stand in the social stratum. So, it's inevitable that I have to adopt an "I don't really care you know" attitude. If anyone like this happens to come by in my life, I'd just let it go. It's not strange. In fact, so many of these type of people have come and go in my life. Another few more won't destroy me. These situations may hurt some people (because they feel rejected), but to me, people should feel strengthened from the rejection faced. If you've ever felt rejected in life, don't be down. People are superficial and you can't do much about it. On the contrary, you can choose how to live your life. You can choose to not let these fools destroy you. You are beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?