Friday 7 February 2014

To those who really follow my blog, you should realise that there was a sudden change in the name of the blog and also the description below it. No, this blog isn't hijacked/ hacked in any way.

It's just that I've decided that I've moved on from the phase of being a whiny teenager into a more matured teenager. Yes, I still consider myself a teenager.

So yes, the change of name does reflect a little change in me. This will be my hideaway, my secret treehouse when the world does not agree to what I say. A place where I can have my voices heard (or written) and people can come and share their thoughts with me, away from prying ears (eyes).

Hopefully, with this change, there will be less whiny posts (I'll still be whiny, I'm a teenager) but it'll be for the fun, I guess. Thanks for those still in touch with this blog. Love you guys lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?