Sunday 30 May 2010

A little less emotions, a little more brains.

It's funny how emotions can cloud the most rational of the minds. Sometimes I wished I had a little less emotion, and a whole lot more brains. It sucks when I let my emotions rule over my heart, and not my brain over my heart. Worse to come, occasionally my emotions go overboard and I end up like a volcano, spewing deadly lava and ebony-black ashes that kills relationships with close ones. Sad to say, I'm a rather emotional person, though I tend to hide the softer side of me. And yes, I'm a very soft-hearted person. I hate people talking loudly to me. I hate people betraying my trust [yes, even in terms of TIME PUNCTUALITY]. I hate a load more of other stuffs that in the end, makes me such a softie. Having to turn your personality 180-degrees to suit the people around you is somewhat ridiculous. I do believe that God made us the way He wanted us to be created. There's no point stuffing yourself into a mould that doesn't fit the pattern you were created to be. It is tough having to pretend to be the tough one, when deep inside, YOU know that YOU are not that kind of person. I love it when people say nice things, even if it's just a SINCERE "Good morning", and even a hug can brighten up the dullest of my days. But it seems that the world has grown into a place where love doesn't hold strong anymore.

The modern-day love, as to my point of view, is a disguised form of MATERIALISM. Yes. Whatever the heck I'm saying. Isn't it time to cut the crap on material things, and keep ones that can last a lifetime- relationships? Cherish the people close to you. Love them everyday, as if you were going to leave this place tomorrow. It's definitely hard to do this. I'm having trouble doing this. And I'm having trouble sensing the love people shower on me. Shucks. Padlock this thought in your heart. As God is loving, He still wields a rod in order for us to grow up strong. He may take away someone whom you take for granted, and forever you will regret for never ever taking a moment to cherish the person.

No, I'm not dying. I'm just emo. ;(

Love heals [God's love], love sometimes kill [human love].

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?