Wednesday 12 May 2010

Turning point at dy/dx=0.

Some stoopid sh*t title there. Turning point of my thoughts about MBSSKL. Initially, it wasn't so good, but now I think I'm liking that school. Well, anything-la. ;) Am quite happy, at least there's friends that follow me there and back, and the trip isn't so boring when going and coming back. But it's tad expensive though.

OMG, We Are The Fallen's album Tear The World Down is out now! Their songs are so awesome! It will take years for the band to reach the Evanescence standard again, but it's still pretty nice for a new band. Number 11 most downloaded album on iTunes since 7 days after it's debut.

I'm a little afraid because I lagging behind most of my counterparts in studies. Need to play catch up. Hate it. But I'm so going to prove to myself that I can do better than them. IT'S JUST FORM 6! RAWR! And while waiting for JPA results to be out, I do have to take that kind of a drastic step to chase, chase and chase my studies! WOAH! OKAY, I'm blabbering sh*t, again.

;) Short post of my week. Chat with me, will you? *winks*

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?