Saturday 15 May 2010

Rough week I'd say.

Was a rather hard week to survive through I'd say. Going to MBSSKL for a week already. Trip to the school and back is expensive. Long travelling time [an hour to school...]. Having to buy new sets of uniform isn't really helping me a lot.

And Mum's also not in very good mood this week. She's not feeling well. So, she gets a little to worked up sometimes. Doesn't help me improve situations, too.

Money also running low because of the trip to school and back. [RM 4.40 a day, RM 22 a week]. Heck, my Dad works in Kota Kemuning and he doesn't even have to pay any toll!

Joash and May leaving church and TOUCH soon, too. Hey, if both of you are reading this, you absence will be felt once you guys leave. I'm sad that you both are leaving. Sure, people would say there's MSN and Facebook, but what's better than the real deal? But, it's all God's plan, and I'm sure He has reasons for the both of you to be with the Kota Kemuning Christians. And surely His goodness will overtake you wherever the both of you guys are going. Remember to come back and visit, though.

And I'm typing this blog on a rather empty stomach [I'm more blessed than refugees and poor African nations, though.]. Skipped dinner 'cause Mum thought I wouldn't be home for dinner. Damn my phone credit for expiring so early.

Had

.............................. :(

But I'm thankful that He made sure that I was well and safe all the time. He is my awesome provider and Friend. And I'm sure all things will turn out for the good in His name.

And truly it's by Him that I can hang on until this day.


Say something, don't leave me hanging. =/


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?