Thursday 27 May 2010

It's all in God's blueprint. :)

Have been attending Form 6 classes in SMK Jinjang for almost a week already. I thought I was going to be all lonely there. However... I WAS WRONG! I am thankful that the people there are so friendly and mad! :) Am grateful. I believe God keeps open doors and help wherever I go. And this bunch of friendly people is just the beginning. I believe there are more powerful things that are going to happen. This is JUST the beginning.

I AM a little sad. Again the plain ol' emo reason. Pfft. Attended an art exhibition at KLCC and it was awesome! Who knew art exhibitions can be so eye-opening. I want my artworks to be in galleries ALL AROUND THE WORLD one day.

Totally love my growing circle of friends, but not so much of the scope of my Form 6 studies. TOUGH ARGH.

Love you leh... But aiyo, paiseh dao. X)

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?