Saturday 22 May 2010

Untitled #5

Having mild depression right now. Yesh. I failed to get that coveted JPA scholarship. Hmph. After all the running around. Well, maybe it's fated by God that I don't get it. I'm all okay, maybe He has greater plans in store for me. Still, it's human nature to feel disappointed. I do wish I have friends around to cheer me up, or at least I can get over it with their presence around. =/

Sad to say, I can't always depend on friends alone. *sighs* And now that I'm in Form 6 in MBSSKL temporarily, I don't think I'm blending in well enough with the people there. Is it me, or is it something wrong with them?

Have been feeling a little shitty these few days. It's as if many things I do are wrong. WRONG. It feels like I'm never right. I'm still happy that I have my God-granted talents in me that I can utilise to make me feel less sad and emo. He truly gives everybody talents, and that we may find peace and solace in His gifts to us.

Eye bags getting bigger. More whiteheads and pimples. What else? Urgh. Back to school. FML.

God bless ya' people! Nyeh.

*HUGS*

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?