Saturday 5 June 2010

Phew. Some breathing space at last!

Many students seem to be paying their attention to the teacher in class.

TEACHER: Okay class, the homework for today are exercises......

And yes, happens during every lesson in class. Phew. Finally a little rest time. Homework has been piling up like crazy! Thanks to the holidays, I now have a little wee bit of chill time. Hmph. I wonder what happened to all my stamina. I get tired easily now and then. Am wondering how I survived Form 5...

There's an annoying compulsion for me to be the best in the class, like always. ISH. Apalah yang boleh dikatakan? Studying Form 6 is like studying at a whole new level. FUH! Youth Service later. Cool. Like so the time to chill and let my hair down [ironically, I don't have much of them].

And in every post, I seem to blast out the fact that I'm in love. *shrugs* Nah, more lovesick than in love. I'd put this as "cinta tidak berbalas".

NYAH.


Anybody keen to go out with yours truly this school break? I can't be staying home 24/7, waiting for mould and moss to proliferate on me. :D

Fuhfuhfuh! Anyways... G'day people!

♥s you!

Wohohoho!

=CHIcken WINGs=


Shh! It's a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?