Thursday 4 February 2010

UPDATING OK.

AHA. Training session ended kid of earlier than expected yesterday. Was OK. Speaker was boring ad monotonous. Forgivable. Was just a handsome, young chap that was just starting to gain work experience. ;D

Day by day, the day of the "unveiling" of the SPM results just draws closer and closer until it eclipses your thinking. I am a little nervous, but God will provide. He has not, and will not, forsake nor fail me. I just hope that everything will be alright until then.

Currently feeling so dumb. Don't really know why. Perhaps I have been so lazy ever since SPM ended and now I'm like some kind of dungu kid waiting for SPM results to be out. Even if my results are good, I will still be dumb because I have forgotten so many things after SPM. HAHA. Dumb me.

My calendar's a mess. Would like to finish all the tutoring sessions as soon as possible. Not that I don't like it, but for the convenience of my students and also me, finishing it fast will be good. MWAHAHA!

Miss you and you tonnes! xD

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?