Monday 22 February 2010

Untitled #2

CNY is almost reaching to a not-so-blasting end. The only thing that blasted my sanity out of my head was a hell lotta' loud firecrackers. "Bai Tin Gong" occasion not too long ago. Lemme' ponder what happened during the Chinese New Year. Not many happy stuffs, not too many rotten stuffs either. Only having this heartache sh*t. =(

#1: Not many people people really take into account of how much you care for them. Sad case. =/ Some of them just want to be choosy of who should really care for them. Yes. You and you cut me off. *frowns like I ate a super-sour tamarind* Go-la you! *JAI-HO!* Me don't wanna' give a damn of what happens to you anymore. xP You are a waste of my time.

#2: This CNY is much colder than the CNY's of the previous years. Why so? Perhaps many people are busy. And some things that are not supposed to be here during CNY are nicely misplaced around during the CNY period. So totally wanna' exorcise those evil stuffs. =X

#3: Kids are very straightforward. Too straightforward in fact. Chatted with Rebecca about our working experience at Kumon during CNY visitation to one of the church member's house. Kids are so nice, but they are a pain sometimes. Some of the kids can drive you up the wall and the ceiling. One of the kids there [Ethan is his name], who is very playful and sometimes, demanding. He does his work quite slowly because he likes play. So it takes him longer than usual to finish off his worksheets. So, I was made to supervise him on the Tuesday before the CNY week. I had to keep pestering him to finish, because the centre instructor told me to do so. He continued playing around... =( And he pretends to do his work when the instructor is around, and continues playing when the instructor does not see him. Sad. And I had a bad fever with cold sweat that particular day. Having to look after these kids while being sick? =.=

I did not go work on the Friday before CNY. And Ethan asked Rebecca, who is also working at the same Kumon centre with me, "Teacher, the boy teacher didn't come because he's angry at me is it?". AWW. They do feel guilty too. And I thought he wanted to get rid of me. =D

I miss the kids there. Even if they are annoying, they are also my dose of happiness. Pay is not really much, but the satisfaction of working there is indescribable.

#4: I don't want to waste too much time thinking about chasing love anymore. The feeling of love sickness is just so unbearable. It sucks. WTF. You know what? I'm just going to live my life, and just let that special someone come by and chase me instead. For now, loving God and my family is good enough. Yes, still love you, but, I'm so whatever right now. *Muaxx~!*

How to kill the heartache? BLAST MUSIC! Teaching tuition. Working. Playing with the kids. Go online and bullsh*t. Exercise and workout the sweat. SLEEP. Drawing. =D

#5: Results for SPM is coming out soon. Hopefully I'm going to get into matriculation, if not, getting PSD Scholarship, Shell Scholarship or any other relevant ones. Wishing STPM candidates all the best for their results that are coming out this Thursday. For SPM candidates, good luck too.

#6: I want to watch the premier of Alice In The Wonderland movie by Tim Burton. But, nobody is as eager as me. And bloody crap, my credit expired when I had to use it to SMS a radio station for the premier tickets to the movie. Damn it. Whatever-lah. As if anybody cares.

#7: Don't die! You can't! xD



LOVES ♥





=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?